Dori Mackoul Dekle is Managing Broker of the Sellstate High Performance Realty team of professionals. She has been a REALTOR for over 20 years (July 19th ,1999) and a Broker-Associate since Valentines Day 2005. She and her husband purchased the company and opened January 2017. Her real estate experience extends from New Construction, Relocation, Single and Multi-family residence, Condominiums, Town Homes, Waterfront, First Time Home Buyers, Investors, and Commercial properties.
She graduated locally from FCCJ with an Associates of Arts in Accounting and Economics. She was trained as a private pilot in Springfield, MO., and completed her Real Estate training in Jacksonville. Prior to Real Estate, she was an operations manager for a multi-facility animal hospital that incorporated five businesses under one roof for 14 years. She is not afraid of hard work.
Her strengths include her ability to work well with the public, her ability to learn quickly, multi tasking and excellent communication skills. She is honest, trustworthy, and has a zest for life that leaves her always open to new endeavors.
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member of Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
• Member of Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
• Relocation Certified (RELOC)
• Received numerous awards including the National Sales Award given by The Realty Alliance
• Nominated "Five Star ***** Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate for 10 consecutive years through Homebuyer Magazine